Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A tribute to Big Bang Theory and Blueberrys

                        TV Tuesday Vegan MOFO Day 3

     I totally love the show Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is my nerd Hero! I laugh over and over watching this show. They say laughter is the best medicine so I stand by my theory that watching this show for an hour at a time is good for you.  On this episode of Big Bang Theory the guys have so far lost every game. Next is the Nebraska Blueberry pie eating contest. Can you say hysterical?
     
 In honor of the Blueberry pie eating show I am made another recipe from Susan's amazing  collection, Blueberry Breakfast Cake. I know it isn't a pie, but it is just as sweet and tasty! If you are using frozen blueberries make sure you defrost them. Makes everything come together so much easier. Trust me I know.  I followed her recipe except that I used White whole wheat flour.




Here is a some of the best medicine you can take while eating your Blueberry Breakfast Cake. Enjoy!


 .

1 comment:

  1. ha! LOVE BBT. I can watch the same episodes over and over again and laugh just as hard each time. I only discovered it recently.

    Your blueberry cake looks delicious. Susan really does have so many great recipes. Love that you made this inspired by the show.

    ReplyDelete